Connect with the Next Big Pokémon Game on Nintendo Switch!Pokémon: Let”s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let”s Go, Eevee! bring the experience of a classic Pokémon RPG to Nintendo Switch with gameplay that is easily approachable for newcomers to the series, but is also deep enough to keep veteran Trainers on their toes. And there’s a deep connection between Pokémon: Let”s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let”s Go, Eevee! and Pokémon GO, so fans of the hit mobile game will find even more to enjoy.
Đang xem: Homepage
Poké Ball Plus
The Poké Ball Plus is a Poké Ball-shaped device that can be used to play Pokémon: Let”s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let”s Go, Eevee! in place of your Joy-Con. You’ll be able to throw Poké Balls in game with a flick of your wrist! In addition to motion controls, the device lights up with a variety of colors, vibrates, and plays sounds.
With the Poké Ball Plus, you can also take one of your favorite Pokémon from these games for a stroll as you go about your daily life in the real world. The Poké Ball Plus even works as a Pokémon GO Plus when playing Pokémon GO.
Select Your Region
Pokémon GO is playable in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Select Your Region
Notice: If you click on the YouTube video above, you will leave Pokemon.com. The Pokémon Company International is not responsible for the content of any linked website that is not operated by The Pokémon Company International. Please note that these websites” privacy policies and security practices may differ from The Pokémon Company International”s standards.
For current news and events visit: rev-conf.orglive.com
Pokémon GO Safety Tips
We hope that everyone is having a lot of fun playing Pokémon GO! To help you stay safe on your journey to become the very best, we’ve listed a few important safety tips below.
Xem thêm: photoshop cs6 extended
* When you’re out and about playing Pokémon GO, stay aware of your surroundings at all times—especially when traveling alone or in areas you’re not familiar with. Whenever you start the app, you’ll see a reminder to help you keep this precaution in mind.
* To make sure you and those around you are safe, do not play Pokémon GO while riding a bike, driving a vehicle, operating heavy machinery, or doing anything else that requires your full attention.
* If a Pokémon appears in an inaccessible location, or in a place where it might not be safe to approach it (for example, on a construction site or on private property), do not try to catch it. There will always be other chances to catch that Pokémon! The same goes for PokéStops and Gyms. Also, if you see a PokéStop or Gym that you believe isn’t in a safe location, fill out the form on this page to notify Niantic: https://support.rev-conf.org.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=341148
* When using the camera function in Pokémon GO, make sure everyone in the photo is OK with having their picture taken and that there isn’t anything personal in the photo that you wouldn’t want to share.
* Schedule regular breaks while you’re out exploring. This will help you remain alert and energized during your Pokémon GO adventures.
* If you’re a parent, make use of the smartphone’s parental controls, which may provide features to limit playtime or in-app purchases.
We hope these guidelines will help make sure you have an exciting experience when playing Pokémon GO while keeping safety in mind. So what are you waiting for? Get up and GO!